BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

sexta-feira, 31 de julho de 2009

Environmental conscious

Well… From now on, I will try to post in English so I can reach out to more people, since I have so little Portuguese people here, including on Tweeter. I must warn you, though, that my English language skills are a bit rusty.

Me and João (my boyfriend), are growing a huge concern about the environment. Two days ago, we bought two camping liquid recipient (I don´t know how you call it) to substitute bottles of water. It is amazing the amount of pollution bottled water, which water companies make to be disposable, represent for the environment. It is a small step for a better life, at least in our own conscious. Did you know a small town in Australia called Bundanoon, voted to ban bottled water? Great job! You can see it below.



We also came to realize that few of our friends and family do the basic effort in what concerns the basic step for protecting the environment, which is recycling. We don’t lack information, nor recycling banks. Even though the general portuguese recycling actions are growing, it is far away from the ideal numbers, and upsets me that the people close to me are not contributing to increase them. Well, as soon as we move into Lisbon, which will happen in less than a month, we will be closer to them and will be able to encourage them more to do so. Eheh! Prepare yourselves, for we’ll be the most annoying pain in the ass  !!
See you soon.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário